The registration involves four steps:
Step 1: Choose a registration fee category. Please read carefully to decide which of fee categories applies to you, and whether you are entitled to a reduced fee.
Step 2: Choose if to participate in the conference dinner (optional, cost and details soon);
Step 3: Choose the payment method.
Step 4: Please use the field "Mailing Address" in your Open Conference Systems (OCS) profile to provide all details for the invoice, including your name, the VAT number and associated name.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment can be made through the registration platform using a credit card. Alternatively you can pay by bank transfer. Notice that only payments in Euro are accepted and that after May 15 only credit card payment will be accepted
- Together with your confirmation email, a copy of the bank receipt should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com .
- Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter.
- Account holder: ADIST - Associação para o Desenvolvimento do Instituto Superior Técnico
- Bank name/number: Banco Comercial Português
- Address: Rua Áurea, 130 / piso 3, 1100-060 Lisboa
- Country: PT – Portugal
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): PT50003300000000450856105
- BIC (Bank Identification Code)/Swift: BCOMPTPL