June 27 - 29, 2022
National Cheng Kung University
Tainan, Taiwan, ROC
Data Science, Statistics & Visualisation (2022) is a mixed (physically and virtually) conference aimed at bringing together researchers and practitioners interested in the interplay of statistics, computer science, and visualization, and to build bridges between these fields for interdisciplinary research. This conference shall create a forum to discuss recent progress and emerging ideas in these different disciplines and encourage informal contacts and discussions among all the participants. Presentations should thus be oriented towards a very wide scientific audience, and can cover topics such as machine learning and statistical learning, the visualisation and verbalization of data, big data infrastructures and analytics, interactive learning, advanced computing, and other important themes.
- 2022/05/04: The conference programme is updated.
- 2022/04/25: (Deadline Extension) Deadline for Early Bird Registration has been extended to May 30, 2022. Deadline for Abstract Submission has been extended to May 15, 2022.
- 2022/04/04: The 2nd call for contributed presentations and e-posters. [DSSV2022_2nd_Call_PG][DSSV2022_2nd_Call_Flyer]
- 2022/03/30: The Registration System is online.
- 2022/03/21: The Speakers List is updated.
- 2022/02/25: The Registration Fee (EUR/NTD) is announced.
- 2022/01/30: DSSV2022 Abstract Submission System Opens.
- 2022/01/28: The first call for contributed presentations and e-posters. [Announcement][Flyer]
- 2022/01/05: Agenda is updated.
- 2021/12/02: Keynote Speakers for DSSV2022: Anne-Laure Boulesteix, Yu-Ru Lin, Jeff Wu.
- 2021/10/14: DSSV2022-Flyer.
- 2021/09/01: DSSV2022 is announced.