July 5 - 7, 2023
University of Antwerp
City Campus, Antwerp, Belgium
Data Science, Statistics & Visualisation (DSSV) and the European Conference on Data Analysis (ECDA) are a joint conference aimed at bringing together researchers and practitioners interested in the interplay of statistics, computer science, and visualization, and to build bridges between these fields for interdisciplinary research. This conference shall create a forum to discuss recent progress and emerging ideas in these different disciplines and encourage informal contacts and discussions among all the participants. Presentations should thus be oriented towards a very wide scientific audience, and can cover topics such as machine learning and statistical learning, the visualisation and verbalization of data, big data infrastructures and analytics, interactive learning, advanced computing, and other important themes.
We are promoted by the International Association for Statistical Computing (IASC), the Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl) – Data Science Society, the European Association for Data Science (EuADS), and the Dutch/Flemish Classification Society (VOC).
DSSV-ECDA 2023 will be hosted by the University of Antwerp (Belgium).
- 2023/05/22: Detailed agenda will soon be online.
- 2023/05/22: Practical information (location, hotels, restaurants) is added.
- 2023/05/01: Abstract submission is closed (please send an e-mail if you would still like to contribute to the conference)
- 2023/04/10: Abstract submission deadline is extended to April 30, 2023.
- 2023/04/10: Social program is updated! On Thursday there is a reception in the Town Hall (limited seats).
- 2023/03/01: Invited session page is added. Click here for more information.
- 2023/02/23: Abstract submission and Registration page are available.
- 2023/01/06: Download our flyer here!
- 2023/01/06: Social Program is announced! Click here for more information.
- 2023/01/06: Keynote Speakers are announced! Click here for more information.
- 2022/09/01: DSSV 2023 is announced!