Company Name:EMD Serono
Company Information:Billerica, MA
Position Title:Senior Expert Biostatistics
Duties & Responsibilities:
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We bring modern statistical and epidemiological thinking to the heart of scientific decision making in healthcare, and we are recognized for the value we add to the business through our application of statistical and epidemiological science and our excellence in operations.
Provide statistical leadership for informative decision making to optimize probability of success of new product development in at least one indication or a less complex program from the set-up of the clinical development plan to the delivery of all studies statistical analyses and objective data interpretation to reach usual scope (Clinical, Safety, Regulatory) of marketing authorization and maintenance of product of value for patients.
Who you are:
– Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience, or PhD
– Advance degree strongly preferred
– Strong statistical knowledge and skills
– Effective communication skills
– Some knowledge and experience with statistical work in pharmaceutical industry
– Proficiency in SAS and/or R preferred
– Some domestic or international travels are required per project need