To alleviate the problem of lack of proficiency in R for statistical computing purpose, capacity building on statistical computing using R for Statistician in Nigeria with support from the International Association of Statistical computing (IASC) would go a long way in bringing that to reality.
- Overview and Benefits of IASC to developing country such as Nigeria.
- Financial Time Series using rugarch and Arch Test source code in R
- Analysis of Experiments with R.
Register for the webinars:
- Day 1, 16 September: Benefits of joining IASC and Introduction to R for time series analysis
- Day 2, 17 September: Training on R for elementary financial time series
- Day 3, 18 September: Benefit of becoming member of young statistician-IASC and Introduction to ANOVA in R
- Day 4, 19 September: Intermediate ANOVA with R