Dear colleagues and friends,
Registration is open for the joint virtual conference “Data Science, Statistics & Visualisation and European Conference on Data Analysis 2021” (DSSV-ECDA 2021).
The early bird deadline has been extended to June 12, 2021.
The conference will be held online on July 7-9, 2021, hosted by the Erasmus University Rotterdam. The conference program is limited to a few hours per day, with the time slot being chosen such that the conference can be followed from most of the world.
Please visit the website for more details: https://iasc-isi.org/dssv-ecda2021/
The keynote speakers are:
- Daniela Witten (University of Washington)
- Jack van Wijk (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Michel Wedel (University of Maryland)
- Peter Bühlmann (ETH Zurich)
The confirmed invited sessions are:
Conference – Provisional title (Session organizers)
- DSSV – Computing and Modeling for Longitudinal Data Analysis (Ray-Bing Chen)
- DSSV – JDSSV (Stefan Van Aelst)
- DSSV – Omics Statistics and Visualization (Hsin-Chou Yang)
- DSSV – Optimization and Data Science (Ilker Birbil)
- DSSV – Statistical Methods in Big Data (Anne Ruiz-Gazen, Adalbert Wilhelm)
- DSSV – High Dimensional Data Visualization and Analysis (Kwan-Liu Ma)
- DSSV – Large-scale Clustering (Patrick Groenen)
- DSSV – Anomaly Detection in Complex Data (Anne Ruiz-Gazen, Klaus Nordhausen)
- ECDA – Uncertainty in Machine Learning (Eyke Hüllermeier, Peter Flach)
- ECDA – Predicting and Optimizing Marketing Performance in Dynamic Markets (Friederike Paetz, Daniel Guhl)
- ECDA – Statistics and Medicine / Epidemiology (Anne-Christin Hauschild)
- ECDA – Preference-Based Reinforcement Learning (Adalbert Wilhelm)
- ECDA – Grammatical Evolution (Andreas Geyer-Schulz)
- ECDA – Meeting of GfKl AG MARKETING (Friederike Paetz, Daniel Guhl)
- ECDA – Statistics in the Behavioral Sciences (Mark de Rooij)
- ECDA – Causal Inference (Martin Huber)
DSSV-ECDA 2021 is a joint virtual conference aimed at bringing together researchers and practitioners interested in the interplay of statistics, computer science, and visualization, and to build bridges between these fields for interdisciplinary research. It is a satellite event of the 63rd ISI World Statistics Congress 2021, and it is promoted by the International Association for Statistical Computing (IASC), the Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl) – Data Science Society, the European Association for Data Science (EuADS), and the Dutch/Flemish Classification Society (VOC).
We look forward to welcoming you at DSSV-ECDA 2021!
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organizing Committee