Application for Scholarship to Present at DSSV 2021
The IASC Young Researcher Travel Fund provides partial travel support to young IASC members from developing countries (see https://isi-web.org/index.php/resources/developing-countries for a list) aged 35 or younger to attend and present a short interactive talk at the DSSV 2021 (https://iasc-isi.org/dssv-ecda2021/), an IASC-sponsored event. Successful applicants will be sponsored half of the early bird registration fees of 30 Euro (for IASC members from developing countries and students), i.e., the registration fees to be paid by applicant is 15 Euro.
Applicants must meet ALL the following conditions:
- Must be a young researcher / student, aged 35 or younger.
- Must be an IASC member at the time of the application; new members are welcome to apply via https://www.isi-web.org/component/rsform/form/67-iasc-membership-form-2020 or https://iasc-isi.org/become-a-member/.
- Must be from a developing country as defined at https://www.isi-web.org/capacity-building/developing-countries.
- Must be a presenter of a “short interactive talk” at DSSV 2021 in the DSSV track category (see https://iasc-isi.org/dssv-ecda2021/abstract-submission/).
If you are in financial need to present at DSSV 2021 and meet all the above conditions, please apply at https://iasc-isi.org/Young-Researcher-Travel-Fund.
The deadline for applications is May 23, 2021.
Decisions will be announced by June 1, 2021.
Note that decision on abstract submission to DSSV 2021 will be announced by May 30, 2021.
- Approved applicants can register at a “Approved IASC Sponsored Participant” rate of 15 Euro at https://iasc-isi.org/dssv-ecda2021/register-now/.
- Approved applicants need to complete early bird registration by June 5, 2021, i.e., within 5 days after receiving e-mail notice.
Applications will only be considered via online submission at https://iasc-isi.org/Young-Researcher-Travel-Fund. Applications via other modes such as post, e-mail, social media, etc. won’t be considered.
In case of any clarifying questions, please contact IASC Membership Officer Ying Chen via e-mail (email@example.com).
Good luck with your application. We look forward to seeing you at the DSSV, giving your short interactive talk.